Heady fumes of soul-stirring music grip my heart
tearing it from its mortal flesh cape
injecting it with a lethal shock
that reminds me of the first time I met you
Like an arrow of fire that pierced my soul
your presence had plucked me out from the little world I had created.
I was sucked out by a tornado
carried on gentle waves of furious compassion to a higher ground
and I was changed forever
tearing it from its mortal flesh cape
injecting it with a lethal shock
that reminds me of the first time I met you
Like an arrow of fire that pierced my soul
your presence had plucked me out from the little world I had created.
I was sucked out by a tornado
carried on gentle waves of furious compassion to a higher ground
and I was changed forever
But that was not all...
Every moment in your presence still electrifies me
overwhelms me and brings me to my knees.
Every moment in your presence still electrifies me
overwhelms me and brings me to my knees.
Your folly is the wisdom of man
Do I dare claim to understand your ways?
Ηey! Woulԁ you minԁ іf I ѕhаrе your blog with mу
ReplyDeletetωіtter gгоup? Thеre's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you
My web blog ... RPMPoker Bonus :: ::